For best results, bake under pressure and in a competitive environment.
Outer Pastry Dough
- 2 cups of dreams
- 1 wild, all-natural athlete
- 1 tsp. childhood animal obsession
- 1 dash of hopeless romantic
- 2 tbsp. witty remarks (hold the sarcasm for most appealing flavor)
- A pinch of the outdoors
- Neon food coloring
Inner Cream Filling
- 1 pair of goggles
- 1 racing bike
- 1 pair of loved running shoes
- 1 case of travel bugs
- Combine ingredients for outer dough and knead until true flavor is achieved. Dough will be tough at first, but softens with time. Add a pinch of motivation, determination, and creativity for taste.
- In a cast iron pot over a campfire, add ingredients for the cream filling. Stir until mixture begins to bubble energetically.
- Fill each pastry with cream filling to achieve the final outcome. Tip: May be stubborn and not want to be filled the way you want to do it. Be patient.
- Garnish with yarn, pencils, ribbon, paint, and anything brightly colored.
Store away from heat and humidity.
Will be happiest served for breakfast with chocolate, coffee, fruit, or all 3:)